Well, after six months of meeting as a rec program, I figured it was time to start a blog about it. After several weeks off due to the crazy snow of 2010, we met this week and had a great time.
This weeks activities included:
- 2 Easels for free painting
- Painting with Mardi Gras beads
- Stamping with Valentine’s cookies cutters
- Cinnamon ccented salt dough
- Collaging with scraps of fabric and foils
I think everyone had a great time, the salt dough being an extra huge hit. Many caregivers who have been with the program for a few months have noticed that their children are spending more time at each table creating.